There are 5 ways to perform the Old Style Yang Lu’Chan Taijichaun.
1. All Slow Form (All the movements are performed slowly)
2. All Slow Form except the main Fa-Jing techniques (normal practicing method)
3. All Vibratory Level (There is a vibratory shake at all key points in each technique)
4. Full Fa-Jing (This is the ideal way and is a very intense approach)
5. Free Form (This is a combination of all of the aforementioned methods determined by the practitioner. This is the most advanced/personal method and is Erle’s favorite method.)